Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Josh Tam Official Site Redesign

It's been a very very long time since I updated this blog.  So, now here's an update.  What am I gonna talk about?

Well, I have revamped my website Josh Tam Official and I will be posting info there instead of here.  What do I have there?  Artwork, alien stuff, some music, videos, and other fun stuff.  I have also created 8 episodes of an alien web series animated documentary called Aliencyclopedia.  You can find it on the Josh Tam Youtube Channel.

I have ideas to make more games but I may most probably let them fade to dust.  Although I can still see that flash games are still in demand in certain parts of the world, the Tier 1 countries are focusing more on mobile.  90% of Internet users are now on their phones and pads and tabs.

Anyways, that's all for this blog post.  Please be sure to visit joshtam.net to find my latest cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment